Thread: Completely new to this and honestly Iím scared

Look at me! I'm new here.

Completely new to this and honestly Iím scared

So here it goes guys Iím new to a few things Iím relatively new to this site Iím kinda new to this area and still getting used to being a civilian after 8 years of service but still all that compared here to my knowledge of salt water itís like I have grown up in Houston never joins the military and started this site myself (guess what I didnít) but at the end of their month Iím finally setting my my first full on fish room. And inside it will be 5 20gL aquariums and I would like one to be a saltwater because if Iím taking the leap into a full fish room I might as well take the leap into saltwater. No Iím not thinking ďoh nano reef I can keep and breed freshwater fish I can do this itís just different waterĒ no I wanting to start out fish only until I can first learn how to care for the fish before I add in a whole new kind of creature I have never kept. I mostly am post this here to hopefully get a few people fallowing this thread so as I go they can advise me cause Iím gonna kinda use This like a dairy for this tank so if yíall catch something I do horribly wrong than please yell at me to stop thanks and any advice is always welcome anyway I have a month to study and research this if there is any helpful places let me know please
    Last edited by Lasmitty; 04-12-2019 at 09:17 PM.

Look at me! I'm new here.
    Well started clearing the space in my living room to move my bedroom into there (small blessing of a single studio apartment) by easter should have entire bedroom moved and new fish room ready to put up stands after a good cleaning and installing of gfi outlets for all plugs as well as mounting power strips to power equipment will post pictures once tanks are moved in pretty much everyone has seen a gutted room before and this thread is only about the salt tank. And I have also decided that will be the first tank Iím going to put in the room on a stand so as to keep this thread going I find itís much easier to keep my motivation this way even if no one reads this lol

My swim bladder is full.
    Best of luck with your fish room...Iíve never been brave enough to attempt Salt water...Going from 1 to way too many tanks was relatively easy though 😎