Tank, Stand and Fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Tank, Stand and Fish

My Dad can't care for these anymore. I have been buying all the food and filters for a while now but he's finally telling me to just list them for sale for him. He doesn't care for them properly... He never checks water levels... Fish colors are all faded but should be vibrant... Everyone has been surviving for a while but they deserve better (don't mention I wrote this part to my Dad... He doesn't use the internet so he will never see it). Its a 29 gallon high I believe. The length of a 20 long but higher on the sides. Has 4 large JellyBean Parrots, 4 female Gourami, 1 Albino Tiger Shark, 1 Albino Pleco and 1 normal. He did also have some more but the parrots started eating anything that would fit in their mouths. I think it was 4 young Clown Loach and 4 young Kuhli Loach that they freaking ate! lol

Asking $120. Comes with filter system, heater, base, tank.... and everything you see in the photo.

Call Bill @ 936-314-1428. Located in Conroe 77306. Can't deliver

20190215_181637.jpg

can't get uploads to work so I put a photo on imgur... a free hosting site... here is the link https://imgur.com/a/O4f2Ift
    Last edited by frostino; 02-15-2019, 07:45 PM.
Working...
X