Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buyers beware of a certain person that keeps posting fish on this website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Buyers beware of a certain person that keeps posting fish on this website.

There is a certain person who keeps posting fish that claims he’s just a person who breeds fish from another state. Not saying not to buy fish from this person but I wanted to let everyone know what happened to me. I sent this person the money for fish and. ultimently he stopped responding to my text all together and never sent me the fish I paid for despite asking numerous times for the fish or my money back. Heard i wasn’t be only one this happened to only the other person he took a lot more money from. Just saying please be careful when ordering from anyone online. Ask for video evidence of fish and if your going to pay via PayPal make sure it’s for goods and services NOT a friend. Just trying to prevent others from being taken like I was. My opinion only buy local unless you know for a fact that the person on the other line is legit. Be careful. HFB needs to put a stop to this person. Again just letting you know about my experience and what happened to me. In the end you need to make the call for yourself. That’s just my experience and opinion. Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by DATcichlids; 09-21-2018, 12:04 PM.
Working...
X