Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rescue some great fish and feel great —pausing my hobby everything is going eventuall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescue some great fish and feel great —pausing my hobby everything is going eventuall

Finally got a weekend off and getting my water changed today, but the fish have fought through valiantly and seem like they could thrive again with some TLC and put In your quarantine tank. I firmly believe the New Life Spectrum medicated (Garlic) food has sustained them during their neglect. I have no time to take care of or enjoy tanks anymore Anyway...
    1.Cuckoo catfish 6-7 inches . He’s the grand daddy of the tank. He came with my first tank in 2011 and just keeps going;
    2. “Eelvis” the fire 🔥 eel is about 11-12 inches
    3. Light blue cichlid Lake Milawi I believe. Some one gave it to me. I think it responsible for most of the fin damage on the others. Should be with similar fish
    4. Really nice angel fish 3-4 inches, one yellow, one black marble
    5. Albino bristle nose pleco 3-4 inches
    6. Blood red parrot fish. 4-5 inches
    !!! If you take any of them , you are agreeing you are experiencied or knowledgeable , have a quarantine tank , and will not be reselling!!!
    They have some minor fin rot or bite damage and possibly ich, but all are very hardy survivors. Just give them weekly water changes and good diet.

Once fish are gone I’ll post all the accessories, filters, and tanks for sale . Cheap ! or make me an offer for everything . I’ll probably say yes.
    Text 832-517-9551 Really hope to have everything gone by Sunday night.
    Last edited by Nageltribe; 08-04-2018, 03:30 PM.

Near Grant Rd and Spring-Cypress

Comment

Gone. Thank you Fish Box friends for everything over the years. I will post some odds and ends later on.

Comment

Working...
      X