Tank leak EMERGENCY - Discus and others for sale ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Tank leak EMERGENCY - Discus and others for sale ASAP

I woke up this morning to my 205 gallon tank with 2 inches of water in it (silicon let loose on bottom seam). I have 8 pigeon blood discus along with other miscellaneous community fish for sale. The piegeon blood discus are 3.5-4.5", are about 8 months old and have just begun getting their white patterns (they are almost all solid orange currently). Two of the discus have been laying and fertilizing eggs every 10 days or so for the last 2 months. The eggs get eaten after a few days by the other tank mates. The other fish include 2 farlowellas, congo tetras, various loaches, sterbi cories, etc. I netted all the fish I could out of the tank this morning but did not have time to look and see what I was able to catch besides the discus but it was a good bit.

As this is an emergency I am asking $300 for the 8 discus (including the laying pair) and all the other miscellaneous fish. I will post photos in a little bit. I am on the NW side of town near Tomball but can drive this evening to meet somewhere. Fish are currently in 2x5 gallon buckets with heaters and aeriators.

Here are a few pics that are of the fish about 3-4 months ago (I can't seem to find a more current pic in the chaos this morning). The pair in the photo is the parent of some of these fish and the strain they will become.

IMG_3734.jpgIMG_3715.jpgIMG_3707.JPG

Comment

If anyone knows of someone who might be interested please help spread the word...

Comment

The fish found a wonderful new home tonight!

Comment

Working...
        X