Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Garage Cleanout!

Hello Everyone.

In preparation for my upcoming garage remodel, I need to sell some of my project / extra items I have accumulated over the past few years. Pictures and Details are located below. All items are in fine working condition. I can also provide additional pictures if provided with an email / phone number to send them to. Buyer will need to figure out pickup and delivery. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

1) 150 Gallon Reef Ready Aquarium with Stained hardwood stand & hood. Tank is drilled on the left side. Tank is now clean and ready for fish! – $500.00 or 440.00 if picked up by Sunday.

f9ZhNDK - Imgur.jpgVno66jS - Imgur.jpg

2) Precision Marine R36 Sump, It has a few small scratches and small crack that does not leak or affect functionality. 180.00

3) Bio Balls in media bags (x5): $5.00 per bag or all 5 for $20.00

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like SykoZahr.

-W-
    Last edited by Wom001; 06-08-2018, 06:25 PM.

TTT

Comment

Both Eheims, Sponge Filter, Rocks, and Driftwood are all Sold.

Great meeting you Taiwanreef. Good Luck with those Cichlids!
      Last edited by Wom001; 03-31-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

TTT

Comment

TTT, and to those who are waiting on better pictures. Ill have them uploaded tonight.

Sump is pending.

Comment

Originally posted by Wom001 View Post
            TTT, and to those who are waiting on better pictures. Ill have them uploaded tonight.

Sump is pending.
            Bump, sump set to sell. Added Link for pics of hob filters and timers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump, sump sold.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Edit Bump.

Comment

BUMP with Price Changes. Willing to negotiate if able to pick up this week / weekend.

Comment

Price Drop Bump

Comment

Bump, 1 Auto Fish Feeder is pending. Special offer on tank if picked up this weekend. PM for details.

Comment

Thanks Dan, update on current Inventory. Weekend BUMP

Comment

TTT Sold items Deleted Update pricing for weekend special.

Comment

Working...
                          X