Not so pleasurable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so pleasurable

Ordered 60 Cardinal Tetra’s for LA last week. They were on sale.packaged delivered and received Immediately and was only at my front porch for hour os so. Outdoor air Temp was mild.

They were packaged in two large bags. Immediately saw many fatalities and rest all in distress as they were all grayish in color. Realizing they were dying on ammonia, I quickly acclimated by quick temp. Acclimation with cups of water to reduce ammonia levels. At least 20 had already parishes by this time. Got them into well established tank for all but 4 to perish . Sad. How can 54 of them die. Forgot to put O2 in bags.

The food news is I documented the carnage and will be receiving full refund.But, I rather have health fish and make this hoddy somewhat sustainable.
    i have ordered from LA. Before, with no issues. Looks like I might need to go back to LFS to stick with what they may have in stock. They make my choose quite limited. However, bought. Buccaneers of Black Neons a few weeks nack from HAW and rthey are all healthy and thrininf

i called HAW yesterday and they were pit of stock od Cardinals. Or sure how that happens. But promed me they would order 60 more that they normally would. I hope it works out, nothing much Collier than see 60 Cardinals schooling for the $
    Last edited by FJR1300; 03-05-2018, 03:02 PM. Reason: Add”l Info

what is LA?

Comment

Live Aquaric Aquatics

Comment

Do you proof read your write up or use spell check?

Comment

id recommend just shopping at local stores for cardinals

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Who View Post
            Do you proof read your write up or use spell check?
            yes I have trouble writing and verbalizing sometimes. I had a brain injury on a M/C several years ago. Would not be Ali e if I saw not wearing a helmet. Haunts me and humbles me everyday.

Comment

Working...
            X