Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 72 Gallon Bow Front

Hello Everyone.

I have decided to sale my 4 foot bow front tank which I believe to be a 72 gallon tank. Tank is in good condition. When I picked it up from the previous owner they had drained most of the water out of it before i picked it up but I have personally never had water in it so guarantee it doesn't leak. I can put bulk heads in it and fill it up if need be just never got around to it. This tank was previously a reef tank but I took out the overflow box. As you can see it is drilled in two places at the bottom. I would like to keep it but just never had time to set it up. I am willing to meet up within reasonable distant. First $120.00 gets it. Send me a message or text if interested. 409-750-1480. More pictures available upon request, not sure why it’s side ways. Thanks again.

7483F5E2-853D-45DF-9E73-1F89247A5DB3.jpg

Please note this tank is being sold "as is" and with no warranty or guarantees.
    Last edited by DATcichlids; 11-29-2017, 11:40 PM.

Or may trade for fish depending on what you have. Preferably Malawi haps or peacocks.....

Comment

Will drop to $100 to get rid of it. Send me a PM if your interested. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Like I mentioned above, I’m also open to trades if you have any haps your looking to get rid of? Send me a PM. Thanks.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
          X