This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Getting out of hobby complete 90 gallon reef ready set up 450.00

Ok here we go ,I am going to get out of Hobby completely for now ,The first $ 450.00 takes all list of all 90 gallon reefready tank has center over flow ( with pipes for mega over flow) no cracks or leaks ( couple minor scratches right upper corner very small , black trim , black wood stand,Mars 30 inch full spectrum led 300 watt and are dimmable,29 gallon diy sump,sicce 3.5 return pump,Cad TIA-1150 cone skimmer,Tunze 7095 multi controler system w/ one controlleablewavemaker,dc 8 controllable outlet,one Jebao controlleablewavemaker ,7 stage Rodi unit with TDS meter ,dual BRS carbon and gf reactors , little over 80 lbs of cued liverock ,2 5 gal uckets of sand All for 450.00. Note must come to Orange Texas and pick up ,I can note deliver also all test kits and chemicals free ,I am vinegar bath all equipment and tank will get better pics tonight

Also a 75 gal tank and stand and light ,no leaks or cracks but a few scratches ,stand ok need to replace bottom board inside stand , light is a USA Orbit t5 and 2 150 wTt MH and moon light fixture fist $100 takes

Pic is when I emptied tank
    Attached Files

Sorry 75 gal is not reefready and not drilled ,and if just want tank and wood stand 60.00 for both they are black in color and back of tank painted black but can be taken off with razor blade

Comment

Close

Comment

Working...
      X