60g tank, stand, and light for sale 175$obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 60g tank, stand, and light for sale 175$obo

Tank is 40x18x14, no euro brace. I drilled it for a bean animal and put a glass overflow box in it. It would be an awesome planted tank, or reef.

The light is 4ft long and has 64 3w bulbs. It is a green element fixture. I did not like the color temperature when I got it, so I modified it. At one point, it had a third royal blue and 2/3 white. I popped out lots of white lights and made it full spectrum. 2/3 of it is now blue, there are a couple green, and a couple red, many whites are 14k now instead of 6.5k.

The xenia and polyps are a good representation of color temp. The full tank shot was from when some of the bulbs were out a long time ago. I will post shots of it lit up. Several people have commented on how nice the light was. The only reason I stopped using it is because you need to buy more stuff to control the blue and white channels separately. I used a timer, so it was all on, or all off.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sorry, it's 48" long, not 40.

Comment

Those pics were just taken. One of the bulkhead fittings needs to be reseated. Seams still look good.

Comment

Working...
      X