X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 125 RR Setup, 65 Rimless RR Setup, 50 pounds Dry Rock

Need to get rid of these! Open to reasonable offers. For sale is:
    1. 135 Gallon Reef Ready Tank (72" x 18" x 24" tall), Stand, 55 Gallon Sump, LED Lights - $200
    Tank is in good condition, holds water, but has a few small scratches that are nearly invisible once filled. Has two small chips in the front left corner from previous owner. I filled them with silicone just to be safe but the tank does not leak or have any structural weaknesses due to the chips. Comes with DIY 55 Gallon sump, plumbing, and 2 reef breeder knock off LED lights with galvanized light stands. Tank has under stand led light strips and RGB led backlights with remote (hard to see in the pics). Sump will have bio balls included. All you need is a return pump. Must bring truck or trailer with more than one person to move this tank. I am not available to help move or transport the tank. Will also include a bunch of fake plants and bag of Pool Filter Sand.

2. 65 Gallon Rimless Reef Ready Tank (28" x 18" x 24" tall), Stand, 20 Gallon Eshopps Sump - $200
    Tank has very minimal scratches except for the bottom and at the sand line (to be expected). Light is NOT included. Will include plumbing.

3. 40-50 Pounds Dry Reef Rock - $30 or free with any tank
    Have 40-50 pounds of rock that was once in the rimless tank but took out to let dry after converting to freshwater. Rock contains nice large pieces as well as some small rubble and coral skeletons from previous owner. Some pieces are the fake purple stuff but you can throw them in the sump or use for base rock if you're not into that. Comes with large rubbermaid bin to cure the rock as well. (Pic of rock on the driveway is just the largest pieces)

Want this stuff gone! Will hold with deposit on paypal only. Open to offers as well.

Attached Files
    Last edited by judsoncrouch; 06-04-2017, 10:59 AM.

bump! I am open to reasonable offers. Need to get these tanks out of my house to make room for the new one.

Comment

Bump

I need these gone! Prices reduced - make me an offer.

Comment

Bump! 135 Gallon reduced to $225. Want this tank gone!

Comment

Bump. 135 gallon dropped to $200

Comment

Working...
          X