Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3x Angel Fish 1x Pleco Fish + 40 & 20 Gallon tanks, filters, air pumps, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3x Angel Fish 1x Pleco Fish + 40 & 20 Gallon tanks, filters, air pumps, etc.

Hello Guys,

I'm leaving Houston in 2 weeks and need to find a good home for my fish. In addition to the obvious value of the fish themselves I'm offering up everything I have for free in hopes of finding a good home for my fish. In return I ask for participation in confirming they will be going to a knowledgeable and good home. I'm not comfortable shipping my fish and can think of no other way to get them to my new home safely.

So lets start it off with what I have:

3x Angel Fish ALL MALES - About 3 years old. I believe they are almost fully grown.

1x Albino (white) Pleco - I haven't seen a scrap of algae anywhere in the 40gallon tank, so I assume he's doing a great job. I do a water change once a month. The Pleco is also about 3 years old and is not aggressive towards the angel fish.

1x 40 Gallon Tank

1x 50 gallon Filter over tank style

4x 50+ gallon filter filters

1x 50+ gallon air dual nozzle pump

1x 20 gallon tank

1x 20 gallon over tank style Filter

2x 20 gallon filter filters

1x 20 gallon air pump

Small full container of tropical fish food

Remaining water balancer product

3.5 gallon bucket used during water changes

Enough aquarium rocks to setup both 40 gallon and 20 gallon tanks

various tank decorations pictured

various other items pictures

probably about $500 worth of aquarium equipment and fish.

The catch is I want a good home for my fish and I need some verification that they are going to a home where they will be well cared for and treated well.

So I'm asking that people send me a PM along with a piece of paper with my username hand written on it in front of the photos of their current setup and where they will use my new setup. High post count, and a little bit of info about why you should get everything would help. I want to make sure the person getting my fish knows how to take care of them and is a caring aquariumist.

I could post this on Craigslist and it would all be gone within 5 mins, but I want a good home for my fish and I hope this is where I can that person. Please humor my requests above, it's not much to ask for this much free aquarium equipment.

Please note I have a back injury and will be unable to help with the moving process. You need to plan for a way to move the fish in a healthy way, I would prefer a fish moving container over bags. I will also greatly appreciate a photo of them once they are in their new home. I won't be asking for more than that after the fact (I don't need updates on the fish, just want to know they made it to their new home safely). I'm located near Medical Center/Rice Village.

I've attached photos of everything
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I also sent you a PM as well. But these would be great since I have been in the hobby for a while. I actually want these because these would be great for a convent/church our family is associated with.

Comment

Thanks. I'm going to wait a few days to allow those interested to put in their entries then I'll decide. I would recommend others to send photos via PM but I suppose it's also not a big deal through this post.

If you want to send pictures via PM you can link them via https://imgbb.com/ if you prefer.

Comment

Gone to zmeflyby

Comment

Working...
          X