Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free assassin snails

pm me.

potentially invasive species - do not release to waterways of texas. thanks!

to the people who were planning on coming this weekend, this has been a plague house (i.e. the flu). i need to delay to later in the week. ok?

Comment

ok, assassin snail picker uppers, anytime this afternoon would be good. or all day Sunday.

Comment

Please update profile with location per forum rules

Comment

done!

Comment

the assassin snails are ready for pickup. please bring a Tupperware container with a lid, if you have one.

Comment

the snails are all taken. ending this post for today.

trust me, there WILL be more later.

Comment

to the young man who came and got the snails, i have a question.

you said you get no babies, despite all the matings. are you vacuuming your gravel. could you be unintentionally vacuuming up the eggs or babies? i don't gravel vacuum.
                Last edited by ladykemma2; 04-08-2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ladykemma2 View Post
                  to the young man who came and got the snails, i have a question.

you said you get no babies, despite all the matings. are you vacuuming your gravel. could you be unintentionally vacuuming up the eggs or babies? i don't gravel vacuum.
                  ive had them with my lake tanganikans with crushed aragonite sand, no loaches, no gravel vacuming , not sure why i dont see babies or possibly there all in the sand and too small to see?

Comment

those big ones i gave you, they had been mating that morning, so keep all the big ones together.

Comment

Originally posted by ladykemma2 View Post
                      those big ones i gave you, they had been mating that morning, so keep all the big ones together.
                      yup they should hopefully give me some babies lol

Comment

Working...
                      X