Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 Tropheus sp. Black Kiriza Frys - Group of 30 - Shipping Available Anywhere in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: F1 Tropheus sp. Black Kiriza Frys - Group of 30 - Shipping Available Anywhere in USA

For Sale:

F1 Tropheus sp. Black Kiriza Frys - Group of 30
    (F1 Frys are First Generation from my Wild Caught Kiriza Parents

Photos on this post is simply showing my Wild Caught Adults which is NOT for Sale, photos are to show how the frys will look like once they grow into Juveniles/Sub-Adults. Additional videos of Adults and actual frys are available upon request, please pm me to forward photos or videos.

Ratio: is Unknown, too young to sex at this size
    Quantity:
    30 - Frys Available
    Size: 1" - 1.75"" inch
    Price: $350 for the whole group of
    30 total

Terms and Conditions:
    Shipping Available Anywhere in USA that uses "ONLY" South West Air Cargo from Airport to Airport. This is the Best shipping method with less amount of flight time & Less amount of time having fish remaining inside the bags is preferred.

Buyer is to pay Additional Actual Shipping cost with Southwest Air Cargo, shipping fee will be paid Collect - COD (Cash On Delivery) by the Buyer at Southwest Air Cargo when package is picked up at local airport.

Buyer is to pay Additional 3% of Total To Cover Pay Pal Fee is required, this is the best payment method to protect both buyer & seller.

Shipping date will be scheduled by seller, this shipping date is to be arranged by seller Only after Pay Pal payment is received and Cleared.

Weight & dimensions of shipping box is not yet determined until I pack the box, the amount of fish purchased and weight, size of box, and Zone of destination will determine actual shipping fee.

We always use Pure Oxygen tank to fill bags with Clean water & Oxygen. Methylene Blue & Seachem Stress Guard / Stress Coat is premixed and is added into shipping bags to Reduce Fish Stress during transport. We do our best to pack well with Outer Brown Box, Styrofoam Box with Lid, Double bags of Thick 3mm Shipping bags, Outer Black liner bag and Minimum of 4 Heat packs per box.

Live arrival is guaranteed up to 2 hours after delivery time.

In case of D.O.A, buyer must provide pictures of the dead fish with the unopened bag in a tank for better image quality. This must be done within 2 hours of the package arrival.

If paying through pay pal, I require additional 3% of the total to cover the pay pal fee.

Please Private Message me if anyone is interested in purchasing a group, discounts will always be honored for larger volume purchase.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Flower Horn Feng Shui; 03-18-2017, 11:01 AM. Reason: Edit amount of 30 frys available
    175G BowFront - WC Zaire Moliro
    175G BowFront - WC Zaire Kitumba
    210G - WC Zaire Tembwe
    150 Acrylic RR - Empty
    46G BowFront - Lake Tanganyika

I Just shipped out F1 Tropheus sp. Black Kiriza Frys - Group of 25

I also Tossed in 1 Brand New bag of Ken's Tropheus Lovers Flakes and gave 2 Additional Kiriza frys for Free !

Happy Customer will receive 27 total Kiriza and 1 bag of Ken's Tropheus Lovers flakes just for being on Fry waiting list & also being patience during Winter months with cold weather restricted shipping.

210G - WC Zaire Tembwe
    150 Acrylic RR - Empty

Comment

Too sweeten the deal, I have Edited the original post and will include 3 extra frys, original sale post was 25 frys available.

Now customer will receive 1 Brand New 1/2 lb. bag of Ken's Tropheus Lovers Flakes and I will include Additional 3 F1 Kiriza frys for Free !
      Must act fast while supplies last !

F1 Tropheus sp. Black Kiriza Frys - Group of 28
      Ratio: is Unknown, too young to sex at this size
      Quantity:
      28 - Frys Available
      Size: 1" - 1.75"" inch
      Price: $350 for the whole group of
      28 total

210G - WC Zaire Tembwe
      150 Acrylic RR - Empty

Comment

I Already Sold several groups of 30 frys and still have hundreds more F1 Kiriza frys available, I'm willing to offer the same deal here:

I have Updated the amount of Frys for the same Price: $350 for the whole group of 30 Total

Air Cargo Shipping is Same Day pick up at your local airport, Guaranteed Live Arrival, I will Always choose the Shortest 4-6 hours actual flight time depending on your destination of arrival.

Please PM me if anyone is interested, thank you !
        210G - WC Zaire Tembwe
        150 Acrylic RR - Empty

Comment

Plenty of F1 Kiriza Frys available, please PM me if anyone is interested, thanks !

https://www.facebook.com/kennguyen2007/posts/1146286195480659
          210G - WC Zaire Tembwe
          150 Acrylic RR - Empty

Comment

Working...
          X