Looking for Healthy Guppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Healthy Guppies

Hi there, I just found this forum and it looks great. I have had a 30 gallon guppy tank for 15 years without any issues. I made an attempt to introduce some new guppy genes from a local pet store and a disease wiped out my tank. I am looking for someone in the Houston area who would be willing to sell some healthy, attractive guppies to me to restart my tank. Super high grade breeders are not necessary, just some pretty fish from a healthy tank.

Try Houston Aquatics on Sheperd. John raises them in his store.

Comment

Welcome to the Box. Sorry to hear about your miss-hap. Some of the breeders breed in brackish water and most of those can't take the change to our water here. that makes them get sick easy. As was said Houston Aquatics has the best guppies.
      Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll check out Houston Aquatics.

Comment

If you're inot far from the NW Houston area, I have some quality guppies for sale, both male and female. Lots of variety and they actually live in a discus tank so their conditions are always above optimal. Just send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks.

Comment

I live SW houston and have 2 strains for sale. Pm me if interested
            Guppies:
            Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
            Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
            HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Still have guppy for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by anda View Post
                Still have guppy for sale?
                Yes, 2 strains, red grass lyretail mix. And one I'm working on that's mostly pretty guppies. First is $15 For a reverse trio & $10 for a trio of second.

Pictures latter.
                Guppies:
                Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)

Comment

Here are pictures of the 2 strains I'm working with. The first I call 'Pretty Guppies' and currently I've got mostly females and young fish, males are starting to sex out. The second is a red grass mix that throws lyretails, swordtails and delta tails. I've got mostly males, and 1 female available.

g
                  Sorry the pictures are not very good.
                  Attached Files
                  Guppies:

Comment

Working...
                  X