Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys

Hey guys. Haven't been back in this forum for ages. I use to be on here all the time. Haven't kept up with the fish hobby for years. I still have two tanks. Sold all my other ones. I have 180 gallon tank and 150 gallon left. Currently have guppies in one and the other I have German peacock cichlids. I'm thinking of converting one of my tank to a planted tank again with altun angels and getting a jardini/frontosas/or a flowerhorn. Have experimented with wild discus and tropheus before.

I still have my Tek lights as well as metal halides and CO2 system.

I wanted to ask you guys which fish store or any members on here that have any of these fishes?
    180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

sent u a message

Comment

I have flowerhorn. Let me know if you are looking for anything really specific. Also I know some LFS that have everything that you are looking for.

Pm me

Comment

Originally posted by supaflyz View Post
        Hey guys. Haven't been back in this forum for ages. I use to be on here all the time. Haven't kept up with the fish hobby for years. I still have two tanks. Sold all my other ones. I have 180 gallon tank and 150 gallon left. Currently have guppies in one and the other I have German peacock cichlids. I'm thinking of converting one of my tank to a planted tank again with altun angels and getting a jardini/frontosas/or a flowerhorn. Have experimented with wild discus and tropheus before.

I still have my Tek lights as well as metal halides and CO2 system.

I wanted to ask you guys which fish store or any members on here that have any of these fishes?
        I have discus.
        Hanh 2817049636

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
        Fish, shimp, shrimp, fish...all are just as wonderful!

Comment

Welcome back. HAW Houston aquarium warehouse or ADG Aquarium design group.
          Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Welcome Back supaflyz, always good to see fellow fish keepers coming back to the family :)

Comment

Working...
            X