New 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 90

Went to fish land this morning picked up a 90 gallon with all the trimmings.

worked with the owner who is super nice and pleasure to do business with.

its my first new tank and looking forward to setting up an African community.

You all have a happy and safe New Year ����

Dudley

We look forward to pictures.
    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Pics!

Comment

Off to Home Depot this morning for egg crate rocks and silicone . Will take me all week to build up rock structure for tank.
        will be happy to post pic when done.

Comment

Bought a 75 from Fishland as well.

Going for a simple approach.

Hardscape and a mix of Tetras and Rasboras.

Comment

Oh and most important a big group of Clown loaches.

About the only reason I'm setting up another tank

Comment

Hi danielp

Sounds good you will have fun with the loaches and may end up getting a bigger tank. I was thinking of just doing an mubuna tank but looking now at haps. Can't make up mind it seems. Like the blue dolphin but my tank is a bit small for them.

Comment

Originally posted by bikinguy View Post
                Hi danielp

Sounds good you will have fun with the loaches and may end up getting a bigger tank. I was thinking of just doing an mubuna tank but looking now at haps. Can't make up mind it seems. Like the blue dolphin but my tank is a bit small for them.
                I've had some monsters in a 125. Built a new house last year and sold most of my inventory and tanks.

A buddy of mine is holding a rather old clown loach I have and I want to get him back .

Go check out ADG's new fish room. You might find something new you like. Talk to Don.

Comment

Working...
                X