New Tank Setup FINALLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tank Setup FINALLY

I've been out of the hobby for a few years now, and looking at coming back with just 1 tank. I've always wanted to have an angel fish tank.. used to have cichlids... I forgot what Angel fish need in a tank... whats the minimum size tank Id need? dimensions? sand, rocks? live plants? I have a bunch of really fish artifical plants I had in my 125 cichlid tank I got from FG, can I use those? or will they need the live plants? what temperature are they most comfortable in, lighting? thanks in advance.. also can I do a rimless tank with no lid?
    20Long
    8Ebi

depends on how many fish you want.15-20 fish-70 gal for me.they don't need live plants.temp 76-80.i would use a little gravel,more if you gonna use plants.driftwood and 3 handfuls of gravel in my 70 gal angel tank.

Comment

Originally posted by jughead View Post
      depends on how many fish you want.15-20 fish-70 gal for me.they don't need live plants.temp 76-80.i would use a little gravel,more if you gonna use plants.driftwood and 3 handfuls of gravel in my 70 gal angel tank.
      well thank you for being the only one to reply !
      20Long
      8Ebi

Comment

you should be fine with a rimless tank since they dont jump

Comment

Sorry I didn't see your post.
          The 125g is great for angels. Glass bottom would be easier to keep clean but sand or gravel is ok. They will like drift wood and plants. Angel will pair up and breed but in larger groups they do well.
          Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Working...
          X