No announcement yet.

SOLD- Rimless Aquarium - MAKE AN OFFER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: SOLD- Rimless Aquarium - MAKE AN OFFER!

We are selling the house so I need to find a new home for this. Please make a reasonable offer and it can be yours.

Rimless aquarium with matching stand. Very clean and modern all in one tank setup. Includes protein skimmer in the rear built in sump.

I am including an upgraded AI Prime wifi enabled LED light fixture.

Fluval M40 model. 14 gallon but seems larger while being very easy to maintain. Has automated water drainage system for super dimple water changes. This is the easiest reef tank I've ever owned.

Would prefer to sell it all if you are interested - Live rock is incredible and totally covered in coraline. Lots of mushrooms, ricordia, RBTAs, clown fish, shrimp, Salt water reef.

Will throw in probably at least $100 worth of additives and chemicals too.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scb71; 11-05-2016, 12:19 PM.

I've received lots of interest but nobody has been able to come and get it yet. Someone looking for a great all in one, modern and up to date setup - come and get it!!

Comment

I would like to sell it all together and get it moved out before the weekend is over. If you want it all please make an offer.
      Will include lots of extras and chemicals, etc too.

Comment

Would like to find a home for this between now and the weekend. Please don't be shy. It's a great setup and you may just get lucky!

Comment

Working...
        X