GBR layed egg's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBR layed egg's

Got a new female GBR Thurs & yesterday she layed eggs. I had noticed she was I thought, just well fed! She & her new guy seem to be doing well so far. 😀 Not the greatest at watching over the eggs, but that might improve. So far they are being great with my group of Neons and my two Otto Cats which surprised me. Not sure if that will last or not! Does anyone else have experience with GBR spawning; this is a first time for me? Kind of doubtful that I'll end up with fry but who knows. What is the time frame from eggs to fry?

OK, this time looks to be over. Female stopped guarding eggs and is hiding now. Totally not sure what happened. Male is also hiding in a different area, I suspect they fought at some point or possibly non viable eggs. They remind me of two children pouting in their corners. Just hope my little female is OK & doesn't die. When I got her Thursday it was 24 hrs after she arrived in last week's live fish shipment. She is a strong little gal to go through all this stress.

Comment

Working...
    X