13 frontosa moba coloni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 13 frontosa moba coloni

4 years old , frontosa moba coloni,13 total, they come from Ron black momma,so yall no know they are really good cuallity fish,the biges one is araund 11"+,and i dont know the ratio males or females,the reason of selling is cuz i dont have time and space for a big tank no more,cuz i live in apartment,and we just have are first baby(child). Asking prize is $1200 OBO ,i think they are ready to spawn.they are in a 180 gallon tank, and is going to be for sale after fish is sold,can split the fish on 2 groups.THANKS.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by peter View Post
    4 years old , frontosa moba coloni,13 total, they come from Ron black momma,so yall no know they are really good cuallity fish,the biges one is araund 11"+,and i dont know the ratio males or females,the reason of selling is cuz i dont have time and space for a big tank no more,cuz i live in apartment,and we just have are first baby(child). Asking prize is $1200 OBO ,i think they are ready to spawn.they are in a 180 gallon tank, and is going to be for sale after fish is sold,can split the fish on 2 groups.THANKS.
    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, Trying to up load more pics.

Comment

No trades.

Comment

Tt

Comment

Bump

Comment

7 left!!

Comment

Sunday special take all 7 for $600 ,i be at home all day monday.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                  X