Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got back Into the hobby any tanks left?

Comment

A few small tanks. Lots of breeder 40s

Comment

I can pick some up tomorrow what are your hours?

Comment

I will be around from 0900 hrs until around 1700hrs. Have pick my grandson up Monday evening.

Comment

I work of the Beltway and Hardy, what is your availability for tomorrow. I may make it in time but it will cut close to 5 today. I get off at 4:30

Comment

Thank you for the tanks, I grabbed 3 40g breeders

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Do you have any left that I could come get tomorrow evening?
                  Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

There is a 20h and a patched 20h and over 200 40 breeders

Comment

I will soon be picking up a couple more 40G breeders tanks, grabbed 3 last time, looking to get 3 more.

Comment

Hello, do you have any more 40 breeders left? Thank you,

Comment

Dr. Who, what is your next hobby? You will likely get the fever again and have to start all over.

Mike

Comment

mredman the only aquarium I keep is native Yucatan live bears in is a 125g that is outside in Cancun. That's it and won't keep more.
                            Other hobbies are flying warbirds and model trains.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Who View Post
                              mredman the only aquarium I keep is native Yucatan live bears in is a 125g that is outside in Cancun. That's it and won't keep more.
                              Other hobbies are flying warbirds and model trains.
                              Any pics of the warbirds or the outside tank? The outside tank sounds interesting. Are those all fish you caught? Curious what kinds of fish are in there.

Comment

Thank you for the tanks today!
                                Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

Working...
                                X