are discus any good at fish gallery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are discus any good at fish gallery?

so i am planning to purchase discus from fish gallery since they carry Hans discus which is a reputable breeder. i was wondering if anyone had any good experience buying discus there.
    Last edited by Goon; 05-01-2016, 05:37 AM.

I would try to buy from Houston aquarium warehouse, but they just change the owner last Sunday so I don't know. Aqua pet paradise is another good place to buy from.

Comment

Aqua pets paradise carries stendkers as well. Imo they look much healthier
      Last edited by bamzam; 05-01-2016, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bamzam View Post
        Aqua pets paradise carries stendkers as well. Imo they look much healthier
        from looking at hans site aqua pet paradise isnt listed as one of the carriers

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
          from looking at hans site aqua pet paradise isnt listed as one of the carriers

http://www.discus-hans-usa.com/tx.htm
          May not be updated. He does carry stendkers from hans and also asian lines. You can order through discus hans directly also, it's close in price or maybe even a little cheaper. My first few I ordered online from hans. I just like buying from aqua pets now because he goes through the quarantine process for you.

Comment

That list shows Amazonia in Austin. That store has been closed for years.

Comment

Get with HAW or Aqua Pets Paradise. From what I've seen, the prices will be unjustifiably higher at FG

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

HAW, ADG, TAP all have decent Discus as well. Just depends on if your after WC or Ornamental strain.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
                Desiderius Erasmus
                GHAC President

Comment

Who took over HAW?

Comment

The guys at Infinity Fish, a saltwater shop down a few doors

Desiderius Erasmus
                    GHAC President

Comment

Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
                      The guys at Infinity Fish, a saltwater shop down a few doors

not trying to derail the thread but is Infinity fish going to keep the same prices and keep the store the way it is or are they planning on changing it up a little? Just curious....

Comment

I know they are keeping the general idea the same, just updating and modernizing some aspects and equipment. They will continue being a GHAC sponsor and we are expecting a post detailing the trasition and a mission moving forward soon on our facebook group.

Desiderius Erasmus
                        GHAC President

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                          so i am planning to purchase discus from fish gallery since they carry Hans discus which is a reputable breeder. i was wondering if anyone had any good experience buying discus there.
                          We have discus from Wayne Ng. Famous breeder from Hong Kong. Contact me if you like to see them.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
                          Fish, shimp, shrimp, fish...all are just as wonderful!

Comment

Originally posted by EpikMuffin View Post
                            I would try to buy from Houston aquarium warehouse, but they just change the owner last Sunday so I don't know. Aqua pet paradise is another good place to buy from.
                            We have discus from Wayne Ng. We planned to import different famous breeder into the states. You can contact us at 281 704 9636.
                            Hanh

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
                            Fish, shimp, shrimp, fish...all are just as wonderful!

Comment

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X