65 gallon reef tank setup/cheap bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 65 gallon reef tank setup/cheap bundle

Good beginner setup or bargain equipment package!!

$275

65 gallon tank (36x18x24H) 1/2" non tempered glass. REEF CAPABLE, NOT PRE DRILLED OR PLUMBED. I have a previous filter and power head still circulating, and still doing water changes

Self built cedar stand stained black to fit it - free if you want it with the tank, it's nothing fancy.

60 pounds fully cured live rock (20 pounds of it is reef saver live rock) comes in all shapes and sizes, 10-15 pieces. $350 is what I paid at local Pearland/Houston shops

60 pounds CaribSea live aragonite sand

Equipment:
    LED LIGHT IN PIC NOT INCLUDED
    Marine land penguin 350 filter
    Magnetic glass scrubber
    Aqueon 300w heater
    Aqueon 100w heater
    Hydor Koralia circulation pumps (425 gph and 565 gph)
    Refractometer
    Water change syphon
    Two light fixtures that came with the tank, I believe they're coralife bulbs
    External digital thermometer.
    Salifert test kits (calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium) cal and mag used only a few times, the alkalinity test is almost halfway used due to spilling (did not spill in box or any other part of the test, the reagent is what spilled) Rest of the stuff will be included in pictures.

All equipment and tests listed cost NEARLY $300 new, based on Amazon pricing.

The tank is fully cycled and has been up and running for about 2 months. Equipment in the tank has only been in use for a two weeks and is now cleaned and reboxed. All equipment comes with original packaging.

Prefer to sell as a complete beginner or bargain set, parting out may be considered.

This is an awesome hobby that unfortunately I am no longer able to continue at the moment. I hope someone can really enjoy this and make it a part of their home. Thanks for your time guys, I look forward to hearing from you.

CASH ONLY
    SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

For all: $275 for almost $700 worth of stuff
    Any question message me on here or text me 832-392-3189
    Attached Files
    Last edited by C_Everett95; 05-12-2016, 03:34 PM.

Still available. I'd hate for all of this to go to waste

Comment

bump
      Last edited by C_Everett95; 05-05-2016, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Price drop!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
            X