Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy live plants?

Hello,

Can you guys recommend or advise where you guys buy live plants for your tanks? New and getting into the hobby, but having a heck of a time trying to find a local store in Houston to visit. Plenty of online options, so not sure where to start there to get a reasonably priced and quality plants. Any suggestions?

Btw - I want to do a nature style aquascape. Any other plant recommendations? looking at dwarf hairgrass, some type of moss, and few stem plants.

Thanks in advance.

I have free plants because I'm moving. I live in the south

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

city pet or fish gallery or just ask people on here

Comment

I got mine from fish gallery. The have decent plants.

Comment

I have christmas moss and subwassertang moss. I'm taking down my 75 panted tank and move to 125 so not sure if i have any plants left for you but stop by this Friday i can give you some moss.

Comment

I have swords,Anubias, dollar, and other stuff

Comment

Fish gallery or Aquarium Design Group. Many stores carry plants, but these two stores have a bigger selection than most stores. Good luck, and keep an eye out as people trim a lot and always have some to share.

Comment

Free plants and fish.

Comment

I want some free stuff!

Comment

Ok I live near Galveston behind the dog tracks. On 45 exit #13
                    On daleny road. If want to come this far text me and I will give you address. My email is cuby 1967@gmail.com

Comment

Nice plants Alex. You have most of the same plants I have. What kind of fish do you have?
                      Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

My amazon sword is putting out little baby swords right now. I can give you a cutting or two.

Comment

Clown loaches, Madagascar rainbow, red tail shark, sorry I don't have my list with me right now,I'm recovering from surgery. But my tank is also on Craig list so I don't know how long it will last. Oh a red betta, some schooling fish , I can't remember all of them. It's a 90 gal and a 20 long . If you are looking for something tell me and I will call my husband to go look for me. I'm bed bound into they put my motorized wheelchair together sometime today.

Comment

Thank you Alex. You should list it here in the fish market. Hope your recovery go well.

Comment

Ok it's on market, thanks Troy .

Comment

Working...
                              X