No announcement yet.

Looking for a temporary/permanent home in the Huntsville area for two Jacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: Looking for a temporary/permanent home in the Huntsville area for two Jacks

Hey guys!
    So I've been trying to get rid of some Jack Dempseys that I raised in my nursery cichlid tank. Everyone's starting to get bigger and the Dempseys are causing lots of trouble, since they don't want any of the other fish near the gravel. I found someone who wants them, but can't pick them up until Sunday. I want them out ASAP (preferably tonight) so I'm trying to figure out how I can keep them alive and happy until then. I'm looking for somewhere to keep them either temporarily or (if it can happen before Sunday) permanently. I'm willing to give away for free but will happily trade for old equipment, feeder fish, and whatever else you may have!

I have a 5 gallon bucket that I could rig a filter to for a couple of days, but I worry that it won't really be good for them to be in for too long. So, I'm turning to you guys for help. If anyone has an extra water box that they'd be willing to keep them in either temporarily or permanently, It would be much appreciated! I can provide a filter if necessary, and I have a few other bits of equipment lying around that I'd be happy to send along. I'm in the Huntsville area, and would be happy to travel anywhere in Huntsville tonight to make the exchange. Being located too far away would force me to have you come pick them up, so I apologize in advance for that. If you are unable to take them, does anyone have any advice regarding a temporary home for them? It would have to work until Sunday.

If you or anyone you know are willing and able to help me out, please let me know asap! Everything is ready to go and it can happen as soon as you're ready. I want to make sure they go to a good happy home!

Here are pics:
Working...
X