• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Double 40B stand with tanks

2 x 40B tanks and 2x4 stand $75 firm
    Included is a 40B screen lid.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454377674.210838.jpg
    Last edited by BeefyG; 04-22-2016, 11:36 PM.
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

These were my garage grow out tanks. They had water in them until a couple months ago but hadn't had fish in them for a while so there are some hard water stains and algae on the glass that I'm working on cleaning up. I need some space in the garage and I'm done with breeding so they gotta go!

Stand is painted black 2x4s and there is an unpainted brace I put on the bottom when I was using a 30L there. The bottom tank has three sides painted black and the top tank has just the back painted black.
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Bump, still got these.
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

$75 firm
        135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Added an Eheim 2250. Pics coming.
          135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456437069.243699.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456437081.230197.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456437090.027857.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456437099.811522.jpg
            135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Bumpity
              135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Eheim sold. Included a 40B reptile lid.
                135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Double 40B stand with tanks

Still have the 40g breeders, stand, and reptile lid. I'm adding a 55g that needs to be cleaned/resealed with a 12"x12"x48" block of honeycomb-looking filter media for a grand total of $100 for all 6 items. Or I'll still do $75 for the two tanks, stand, and lid.
                  This was a wet/dry project I'll never finish.
                  Last edited by BeefyG; 08-12-2016, 01:42 PM.
                  135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Bumpity. If the trip out to Wharton is too far, I may be able to deliver within reason for a small fee. PM to work something out.
                    135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Working...
                    X