Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who attended the Houston Aquarium Society Auction on Jan 24?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who attended the Houston Aquarium Society Auction on Jan 24?

I found the auction beneficial - sold some aquarium ornaments, a few plants and some hard goods that I do not use.

My purchases included five different species of plants, a L144 pleco, some albino drawf cories and two unusual species of otos.

It was a very worthwhile event and there were many good deals.

Who else attended?

Mike

I wish I would have been able to attend! So many awesome deals and finds I am heating about. Hopefully next auction I will make it :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

I was there only for a short time but bought a few good items! I got a auto feeder for when we are out of town, filter media, and a 7.5lb co2 tank set-up.

Comment

Glad every one had fun at the auction. Mike, was there more then you could buy?
        Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

The biggest selection were African cichlids followed by angelfish, plecos and cories. Someone tried to flood the market with adult red jewel cichlids (they were nice). There was considerable used equipment and my garage now has more space (I sold 24 items). There were a few big tiger shovelnose and two very small red tail cats that require tanks exceeding 300 gallons. There were also many fancy guppies and a few goldfish. A good selection of wood was also sold. I loaded up on plants and some scavenger fish, including a species of oto that I have not seen before (there are 18 species known).

I will attend again.

Mike

Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
          Glad every one had fun at the auction. Mike, was there more then you could buy?

Comment

I was planning to go but could not get off work. Sigh
            150 gallon - Mississippi map turtles, chocolate cichlids, red spotted severums

40 GB - Red Shoulder severums

John 3:16

Comment

Auction

There were some fish at the auction I have never seen before so it was a great experience for me. Good thing you didn't attend....you may have outbid me!!!

Mike

Originally posted by Outofexile86 View Post
              I was planning to go but could not get off work. Sigh

Comment

Haha right, hopefully next time I can go out.
                150 gallon - Mississippi map turtles, chocolate cichlids, red spotted severums

40 GB - Red Shoulder severums

John 3:16

Comment

Working...
                X