Houston Livebearer Club's First Anniversary Event at Aquarium Design Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Livebearer Club's First Anniversary Event at Aquarium Design Group

We're very pleased to announce HLC's first anniversary event at Aquarium Design Group! This will also be our first meeting. I'll talk about how HLC came to be and my history in the hobby, which eventually led to it's creation. I'll also be speaking about livebearers in general, and the hosts and I happily answer any questions you have!

As for auctions, raffles and whatnot, that's yet to be determined. We'll know more as the date approaches.

I will post more details and updates as we get them. This event will be held on February 13th from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM. I'm really looking forward to this event, and I hope to see everyone there!

Here is the link to the event: http://www.facebook.com/events/519482441553154/
    Last edited by Brandon O'Brian; 12-31-2015, 05:09 PM.
    ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something
    fishy going on here, and I kinda like it!

It's getting closer! I plan to have a FREE raffle for everyone!
    ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something

Comment

There are a few neat raffle items being planned. I should have an update with all of the raffle items within a week.
      ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something

Comment

Here are the raffle items for the event on Saturday:

They are two amazing artworks by Gregory J. Tucker. One is an Endler's Livebearer (Poecilia wingei), Campoma phenotype #40. The other is Micropoecilia parae, Blue Melanzona. On top of that, we will be raffling some "Xenotoca" eiseni, San Marcos. This raffle is FREE for everyone!

Attached Files
        ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something

Comment

The event was a success! Thank you to those who attended and supported HLC!
          ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something

Comment

Working...
          X