Grinch stealing our christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grinch stealing our christmas

Couple years ago my daughter and I set up one of our old artificial Christmas trees out in the front yard, we spent all day just about clipping the old lights off of it and wrapping it with a couple of strings of led lights. The next day we were going to finish up decorating the yard and putting some decorations on the tree, we go outside only to find the tree is gone with the lights. So after that iv only decorated with lights. Yesterday I stopped at Walgreens and seen the "as seen on TV" star shower laser light. Thought I'd give it a shot and brought one home. My daughter and I set it up in the yard pointed at our house, it looks fantastic and actually works as advertised. Well this morning it's gone MIA. My daughter doesn't want Christmas lights anymore, thank you grinch for killing a tradition with my family.
    Last edited by Crush; 11-28-2015, 07:59 AM.

It is pretty low to steal outdoor Christmas displays, especially when they are set up for children. Before you buy more, it would be good to have a video surveillance camera set up to catch the thieves. Another good investment is a watch dog. Thieves do not like bright outdoor lighting and dogs. Even a small dog will often bark so that the scumbags are scared off.

I once saw a sign that stated, "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again."

Mike

Comment

that sux.
      010G Long fin BN grow-out
      020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
      020G Leulepi grow-out
      020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
      030G Leulepi breeder
      030G SRD FlowerHorn
      040G Hongi Sweden breeder
      090G Tangs community
      100G Tangs community
      150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

we have 3 dogs that stay inside, once they fall asleep you cant hardly wake them up. they are some lazy mutts...lol
        I was looking at Fry's and seen the nest surveillance camera, not a bad price and great features. Ill look a bit more into it though.

Comment

Working...
        X