Buc'e'bonanza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Buc'e'bonanza

I don’t typically sell my bucephalandra plants online. However, I have been collecting different types for some time and need to make some room. Unlike many others you see on the plant forums I actually have a permit to import the species. I have them inspected via APHIS in Humble prior to me receiving them. In addition, I get them from a farm in Indonesia as opposed to those who collect them from the wild. The wild plants are usually received as clumps and shipped directly to the recipients. The plants I receive are in single rhizome form because the clumps are much more difficult to get through inspections due to pests and invasive species hidden in the dense clump of buces.

I did just receive a new shipment that have been submerged for enough time to have one or two leaves take submerged form but also have numerous plants that I have been growing submerged from 6 months to a year and a half.

Plants that have been grown submerged for 6 months or longer. In some types the root systems are 5 plus inches so you can actually plant them straight into the substrate if you desire.

I am not really trying to make money on selling buces but do enjoy the plant after being a coral grower and a highlight plant tank enthusiast for a number of years.

If you are seriously interested please PM me or text me at (713-398-0103). I am not interested in selling one plant at a time. Orders will be limited to $50 and above. I am not going to sell on other forums, strictly fish box and local. All plants are grown under medium light (unfortunately a ballast on my geissmann has gone out and I am waiting on a replacement). It is only getting 4 bulbs of the 6 otherwise I would be blasting it. Some of the colors aren’t as bright as when I can really crank it and the CO2.

I did some movement in the tank tonight so it is a little cloudy but will post pics tomorrow.
    The larger fully submerged plants I will sell for 20 dollars a plant. Mind you these are not the two leaves no roots plants you would find on planted tank and other sites. Same price across the board unless otherwise mentioned.
    Submerged > 6 months – 1.5 years

Brownie Blue
    Brownie Purple
    Brownie Firebird
    Brownie Phoenix
    Brownie Metalica
    Brownie Ghost
    Brownie Phantom
    Brownie Upper Ghost somewhere….
    Brownie Cake
    Lamandau Mini red
    Lamandau Mini Green (submerged really more purple)
    Kir Royal
    Firmosa Biblis Pink
    A ton of Mini Catherine I mean a ton!!! great textured plant
    Some super Mini Catherine (Tiny Buce)
    Sexy Pink
    Pink Lady
    Black Velvet (this is huge and on a manten rock, $30)
    Mini Velvet
    Diamond
    Fine Edge (this is huge and on a manten rock, $30)
    A ton of Shine Blue
    Sintang Red Vein
    Sunshine
    Red Aphrodisiac ($20)

For the newly arrived plants that are grown partially submerged at the farm, the root systems aren’t as developed nor is there as much submerged leaves formed. I will sell these for 10 dollars a plant unless otherwise specified.

Cascade King ($20)
    Red Cherry
    Kedagang Purple
    Centipede Blood Red
    Godzilla (20 awesome plant)
    Lamandau Mini Purple
    Sexy Pink
    Pink Lady ($20 really awesome plant vivid pink veins and stems when taken care of)
    Thick Bronze
    Red Shot
    Ulysis
    Black Lizard
    Nanga Pinoh ‘Tangerine’
    Claudia ($20)

Again will post pics of the tank later just wanted to get this posted. Thanks for looking.

Here are some crappy low res iphone shots just to show I have a buce addiction. If interested I can throw in extras and the vile weed riccardia (it's cool but just engulfs stuff) if you like. I am doing some rework and ripped out the belem foreground to go 100% buce so that is why there is empty space.

Comment

Thanks for the interest and pickups what I have left at the moment:

1 - plant package of Buce Catherine 8 full size plants - 50 bucks

1 - Misc package of 15 plantlets (mainly different varieties of Brownie and Kir Royal) - 50 bucks

Both great deals compared to online prices and can be the basis of any buce scape.

Comment

Working...
      X