Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty Wessel sword tails

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has the Xiphophorus helleri Rio Otapa sword tails that Rusty Wessel discovered? I had a group a picked up at the auction last winter, but I'm down to one male. I can't remember who had them.

Thanks

I have about 100-200 (guessing) of various sizes in my pond I am going to pull out this weekend. They were very prolific this summer to say the least.

Comment

Id like to buy some papasmurf, but I don't know when I'll have time to travel. They can actually tolerate cooler temps quite well. are you willing to sell some and how much?

Comment

I live just south of Waco, so I suspect I am not all that close to you. I would be happy to unload some of them. They range in size from 3/4" on up. I have two mature males that I am keeping but there are males in the group that are just starting to develop swords. I was going to take a bunch of them to the FOTAS auction last month but did not get any interest. I think I was asking $1 each for the larger fish and .50 for the smaller fish. Where are you located?

Comment

I'm in Houston. Awsome prices BTW

Comment

Working...
          X