The down grade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The down grade

I don't post much but, I'm just really happy the way this 60 gallon came out. I was worried about some of my fish such as the ruby red scooter and my pair of basslets but, they've adjusted fine! My scooter seemed to have started to make short work of the pod population and was worried I had to get rid of him but, my biggest surprise was seeing him eat frozen mysis! it may have been the fact I've been mixing my frozen foods together (mysis, brine, an experimental algea food and cyclops) I think the scent of cyclops (he loves cyclops btw) got on to the mysis when he was in the 90 and started to feed on it without me noticing and fat as hell!

I wish I could have done a build thread but, I didn't think much about it. I'm just happy the tank came along as I imagined . Only thing I'm missing is a skimmer to help along with keeping the tank cleaner.

Equpiment:
    60 gallon reef ready (36x18x22)
    23 gallon sump/fuge
    2x's Chinese LEDs 150watt full spectrum
    Jebao dual wavemakers
    Jebao return pump (forgot model)

Livestick:
    1 blue green chromis (last survivor of the filefish attack)
    1 yellow Clow goby
    paired yasha goby and tiger pistol
    pair of swissguard basslets (breeding hopefully)
    1 male ruby red scooter blend
    1 pink streak wrasse
    1 banggai cardinal

I'm a lil overstocked and I try my best to target feed in small portions and do at least 15 gallon water changes weekly. I wanted to get a trio of Randalls anthias as I am home a lot for work but I fear of stocking. Maybe the skimmer would help out? idk20151004_171832.jpg

Looks good

Comment

Very nice tank.
      010G Long fin BN grow-out
      020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
      020G Leulepi grow-out
      020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
      030G Leulepi breeder
      030G SRD FlowerHorn
      040G Hongi Sweden breeder
      090G Tangs community
      100G Tangs community