Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwarf Shrimps at Aquarium Design Group (January GHAC/Texas Aquatics/SouthTexasShrimp)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwarf Shrimps at Aquarium Design Group (January GHAC/Texas Aquatics/SouthTexasShrimp)

When - Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 2:00pm - 6:00pm

Where - Aquarium Design Group
    3520 S Sam Houston Pkwy E Suite 100, Houston, Texas 77047

This month we will be detailing ornamental dwarf shrimp species at Aquarium Design Group! We will be covering the Caridina, Neocaridina, and Sulawesi types along with some of the others we see in the hobby. We will have Travis Parkening, Tim Bell, and Josh Phuong Nguyen as guest speakers. We will be diving deep into the tricks to be successful with these and discuss the lineages and what they all mean. It will be an amazing event that is not to be missed. We will have Texas Aquatics, LLC, Greater Houston Aquarium Club, and South Texas Area Shrimpers combining to make this the dwarf shrimp event for our area!

Facebook Event Page
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

I'll mark this on my calendar!

Comment

This month we have an amazing meeting with some great door prizes that I wanted to share with everyone. Everyone there will receive one ticket at the entrance and we will hold the drawing there, no charge everything is free. Thus far we have 12 Crystal Red Shrimp, 12 Snow White Shrimp, and 12 Tangerine Tiger Shrimp donated by Travis Parkening! A 12 gallon Fluval Edge aquarium with stand, light, and substrate donated by LaVarion Bolling! 2 "Camarao Bolsa" (our shrimp pack), 2 packs of large Catappa Leaves, and 2 packs of Alder Cones donated by Tannin Aquatics! Moss ledges, and some new released products donated by Elevate Shrimp! A bottle of shrimpernet fulvo, moss macro, goodie bag, cinn spring rolls, a shrimply essential. A couple shrimp nature foods.. 100 goodie bags, candy, samples, discount code for the site donated by Buypetshrimp.com! Lowkeys products, Moss ledges, Plant shelf, Buces, Other shrimp goodies, Finnex led risers by Han Tran of Han Aquatics!!! We also have some more exciting stuff coming as we get closer!!!!! Please look over the sponsors sites and like them here on Facebook. I want to personally thank them all for their support and to Aquarium Design Group for hosting this amazing event, it will be a great day of shrimping. Thanks to Stephen Thompson and Angelino Altieri, for helping organize a terrific fun filled day. See you all there!
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
      Desiderius Erasmus
      GHAC President

Comment

I hope I can make it

Comment

Working...
        X