No announcement yet.

New start in Houston. .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes a planted tank is even more challenging, they are not as forgiving as fish are. I find the fish live longer and are more happier in a tank that duplicates it's environment. Rocks, wood, substrate, plants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I had the space I would do a thirty long tank , do the scraping first then fish after finito

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think there is a thirty long tank, is there? Unless you get it custom made.

~ I love my fish

Comment

Wild or planed. It is up to the person. I want to do a scape tho. Just looking for space.

Comment

Originally posted by pinaki_pal View Post
            ADA NA style tank,,,,, u can refer to George Farmer's tank which wilm guve u inspiration. ......

My recent tank is not NA tank ...its more close to Igwami .....but, if done well an Igwami can b as astonishing as NA ....... what I am trying to tell that more people should b into planted tanks .... v should encourage this form and try to influence others as well.......

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
            This being the USA. You can have what ever you want. If others do not agree, you should never push your ideas on them. If they want plant. Encourage them. If they don't do plants. That's what they want. Their aquarium is not yours to influence.
            Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Planted tanks can be a challenge but there are fish that can be just as challenging. If you want a real challenge try marine.
              Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Saltwater? They do have beautiful fish, however, even tho it is a greater challenge the costs what makes me cringe. :)

Comment

Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
                  This being the USA. You can have what ever you want. If others do not agree, you should never push your ideas on them. If they want plant. Encourage them. If they don't do plants. That's what they want. Their aquarium is not yours to influence.
                  There is a huge diff between pushing and inspiring ...... my intention is not ti push but to inspire just the same way i get inspiration from late lagend Takashi Amano......

U DIDn't interpret my words correctly. ...i am dead against pushing idea on others. ... .

Comment

Comment

That looks great

Comment

Wow that's great. That's what I would like to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately i am moving out from Houston in d month of Dec .. my project is ending ... planning to sell the set up.... it's mature set up. ..dont want to discard it so quickly....any1 interested let me know ... its a 10 G tank including the table n can be arranged to shift if water is drained ...once shipped one just need to pour water

Comment

I wish you success in your next endeavor. Keep us posted when you set up a new aquarium.

Mike

Comment

Definitely will do that

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X