Free juvenille sunfish (prob. bluegills) to a good home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free juvenille sunfish (prob. bluegills) to a good home

I went out collecting last weekend for my garden pond, and somewhere between the heat and the murky water in my collection bucket, I lost count of how many sunfish I caught, ended up with really more than I want in my pond. I'm giving away up to six of them, about 2". Take however many you want, from 1 to 6, any reduction in population helps. I live on the west side of town, near Beltway and I-10, and I work close to home, so I can meet up around there either during the week or on the weekend. PM me if interested.

Do you have any of these left? I have a 72 gallon bow front that is set up with only a catfish in it. I recently got rid of some cichlids in this tank. Thanks in advance.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal View Post
      Do you have any of these left? I have a 72 gallon bow front that is set up with only a catfish in it. I recently got rid of some cichlids in this tank. Thanks in advance.

Dan

I think I still have a few more than I need left, will need to check the pond and see how many are still there. What part of town are you in/work in?

Comment

I live near Westheimer and Gessner. I work all over town but, if you do have a few extra, let me know. Thanks again.

Dan

Comment

Working...
        X