Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School donations

Hello fellow Fishboxers,

I have 2 teachers at Pasadena High School in the science department (aquatic science and environmental science) who are looking to see if they can get a few things donated for their classes. Unfortunately our science budget was cut yet again and we will be short supply of a few things.

Below is my teachers wish list. If you have any of the following below please let me know. We are located on the southeast side of Houston and I can pick up if not too far.
    -Filter for 55 gallon - the one we have on this tank is on its last leg
    -Colorful cichlids- juvis are ok, probably African would be best.
    -Betta fish (looking for 6 total)- 1 per class period to put in biomes where we will measure quantities for labs
    -Low light easy to care for aquatic plants (java ferns, moss, anacharis ect) for biomes

Those are the items that they really would like, but if you have something you think they could get use(setups, other fish) of please feel free to let me know and I can ask them.

I donated a bunch of my stuff a few years ago when I cut back on the hobby but we cant to grow the program and are in need of items. I figure I would check here before my teachers have to spend out of their own pockets.

Any bit will help, and you will be helping roughly 340 students with your donations

Thanks!

I have some cichlids and a filter

Comment

Thank you so much Jughead. I am going to PM you

Comment

I just did a trimming on my anacharis id be willing to donate. Got maybe 10 stems 4-8" long if your willing to pick up.

Comment

Thank you crush, I think I found someone who has some plants close to my job that can help with it. Really appreciate it

Comment

no problem, hope it all works out

Comment

Hey I have a complete 10g set up that I'd be more than willing to let go of if it's for an educational purpose.
              Specs:
              10g
              eco complete
              planted with easy to grow plants
              light fixture w/ 2x 36w bulbs
              comes with timer
              comes with fairly new filter

fauna include assassin snails, possibly red cherry shrimp, and red wag platys

I don't get on here much so text me or email me at 2818137922 or luis.arcos1223@gmail.com for quick replies
              Last edited by lachupacabra; 09-03-2015, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X