No announcement yet.

Hello aqua world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's some nice fish. Ya love the banjos are the active during the day or nocturnal
    30G fowlr
    55G planted community
    30G corner Glo tank

Comment

I avoid online unless its fall or spring or next day early am. I got most of these local at shops, just be picky and wait/order what you want. Get an idea and list all your desired species and possible alternatives.
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
      Desiderius Erasmus
      GHAC President

Comment

I just picked up a banjo yesterday, really neat fish.

Comment

Yeah it... where'd you get it at?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Comment

Petsmart on 1960 and 45. They only had 3 of them and I got the largest one they had

Comment

Originally posted by Crush View Post
              Petsmart on 1960 and 45. They only had 3 of them and I got the largest one they had
              How big where the other ones?

Comment

2" roughly, maybe larger

Comment

keep us updated on how the banjo is doing...i have found petsmart in my area as hit or miss (meaning store to store). i tend to now just buy from more recommended places on here....fish gallery, adg, GHAC meeting places....i stopped buying completely from one petsmart since they ALWAYS died within the 2 weeks return period. then a fish came in with a bacteria and wiped out my whole tank.

i go to a petsmart maybe 15-20 min away and never have any issues. havent bought from them in a while just due to location, but healthier stock

Comment

Are they nocturnal or active during the day
                    30G fowlr
                    55G planted community
                    30G corner Glo tank

Comment

Banjo are nocturnal... mine used to be active during the day but I guess it got familiar with the tank or something new now only comes out at night alone with my ghost knife

Comment

so far so good with my banjo. I just got back from fish gallery and seen they had a few and reasonably priced too. picked up all the sae's they had left. finally got my cleaning crew togather though I wonder if some of my plants will ever get clean of the brown algae. they almost seem stained. may get a few more nerite snails.
                        Last edited by Crush; 07-31-2015, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X