No announcement yet.

Corys for 20gal Long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never had them but I like the looks of the peppered corys.

Originally posted by agamberutti View Post
    I'm breeding peppered and green emerald corys. I keep my breeding group of emerald corys (3m/2f) in a 10 gal and my other emeralds and peppered in a 20l

Comment

We're going to have to start making a monthly schedule. LOL

Originally posted by JCrizz View Post
      I saw some at ADG last weekend and they were very pretty... So when are we going?!

Comment

I really dread the thoughts of trying to catch my guys in that 75gal. Of course I'm blaming the socolofi for the cory's tail. I blame Jerk Face for every thing. LOL He was on his best behavior for Crizz though. LOL

Originally posted by agamberutti View Post
        I'm breeding peppered and green emerald corys. I keep my breeding group of emerald corys (3m/2f) in a 10 gal and my other emeralds and peppered in a 20l

Comment

I'm in katy

Comment

Sizewise I'd go for Pandas !!

Comment

I have two panda corys in my 20 gallon long. They are by far the most entertaining fish to watch. And the first time I saw one of them blink I thought I was hallucinating. They are awesome fish.
              Fish are friends, not food

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbyte View Post
                I have two panda corys in my 20 gallon long. They are by far the most entertaining fish to watch. And the first time I saw one of them blink I thought I was hallucinating. They are awesome fish.
                Buy some more. You will be amazed how they'll react / behave !!

Comment

Working...
                X