July GHAC Meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July GHAC Meeting?

Just wanted to put a thread out here because I didnt see any information for this month. very possible i just missed the thread, or maybe it was announced last month at ADG when i wasnt there.

The meeting is this Saturday from 2-5 at Houston Aquatics

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Silly question...maybe...but is it primarily FW or is SW as well. Im newer to these forums and still trying to figure all the different groups out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bumperbeetle View Post
          Silly question...maybe...but is it primarily FW or is SW as well. Im newer to these forums and still trying to figure all the different groups out.
          Not a silly question at all. GHAC is the Greater Houston Aquarium Club, headed up by Roy Williams. They've been around forever and do monthly meetings covering various topics. The meetings are mostly FW related, but there are SW topics covered occasionally as well. The meetings are free, open to everyone, and a great way to get your feet wet in the hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
            Not a silly question at all. GHAC is the Greater Houston Aquarium Club, headed up by Roy Williams. They've been around forever and do monthly meetings covering various topics. The meetings are mostly FW related, but there are SW topics covered occasionally as well. The meetings are free, open to everyone, and a great way to get your feet wet in the hobby!
            Great! Thanks for the information.

Comment

So are there any Houston Fishbox members out there who are SW enthusiasts?

Comment

Oh yea, there's plenty. This would be the place to look/post: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...TWATER-AQUARIA

Comment

Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
                  The meeting is this Saturday from 2-5 at Houston Aquatics

thanks austy. will see if i can make it there. do you have an address?

Comment

1022 N. Shepherd Drive

Comment

Sorry, completely missed this post lol, Yes today and will be posting up the newsletter in a minute that has all the details. September has a meeting that is shaping up to be a SW event, so keep an eye out!!!!
                      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
                      Desiderius Erasmus
                      GHAC President

Comment

Working...
                      X