No announcement yet.

Saw My Peacocks Spawn!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've thought of phasing the peacocks out and going all mbuna, but who knows. My peacocks are young enough that I should have them for many more years. My last group of peacock females were all killed one day when the acei went on a manic killing spree. It was awful and until recently it was the reason that I had only one acei. I took the others to the LFS right after the murders. The one left fought so hard not to be caught that I took pitty and saved him.

Thank you for your kind support. You guys are great.

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
    i am of the mind that it is my (your) tank, so feel free to do what you wish. it is not like you are force breeding fish just for the sake of creating a new species. if you like this fish and that fish, go ahead. you have said a few times, you normally are not aiming to save the fry.

i may phase my tank over to all peacocks over time as the mbuna pass away, but i am not trying to play God. cross breeding happens in the wild too.

Comment

Well momma is still being diligent about holding. So far looks like she might have the hang of it. Still not planning on saving any fry but I am curious.

Comment

Working...
      X