• Show
Clear All

Sweet, I might try one also.

200 - African cichlids
    72 - Salty Bow Front
    33 Cube - community
    10's - Freshwater Shrimp

Comment

Cool! I need a new light for my 10gal since the other one croaked. I swear ebay rocks!

Originally posted by BrAin View Post
      Sweet, I might try one also.

Comment

worth a try for $9....let us know how it works. i will be setting up another small tank soon enough and will need a clip on light for some low light plants since its an open top tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Beth777 View Post
          Cool! I need a new light for my 10gal since the other one croaked. I swear ebay rocks!
          Beth, did you end up buying this? I was going to buy one but then I saw that they do not pay for import fees, taxes, and custom fees if any. Don't know much about international shipping so I don't know if I would have to pay anything.

Comment

I don't see why it wouldn't work been thinking about getting a light like this for my sons 10 gal
            125g: Empty For Now
            90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
            Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Jose, I wound up ordering this light. I chickened out on the smaller one, but if any one on here gets the small one I'd sure like to know what they think about it. My light isn't here yet.

EX 0.10W LED Aquarium Light 18 20 24 30 36 48 HI Freshwater Cichlid Fish

Comment

I bought it. Will take about a month for me to get it. I bought it for a 5g that I have setup for low light corals. I might buy another or something else for more light.

Comment

I was afraid it might not be bright enough for my 10gal. since I'm actually going to put some plants in there. Can't wait to see what you think about it. I've thought about getting a few submersible ones with the blue light for my other tanks.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  I bought it. Will take about a month for me to get it. I bought it for a 5g that I have setup for low light corals. I might buy another or something else for more light.

Comment

I got the exact same light for one of my small tanks and I loved it. The only downside was that mine sagged a bit

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Very good to know! Looks like I may be setting up another 10gal and I was thinking of going ahead and trying the light this time. Another light, another heater. lol

Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
                      I got the exact same light for one of my small tanks and I loved it. The only downside was that mine sagged a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Beth777 View Post
                        Very good to know! Looks like I may be setting up another 10gal and I was thinking of going ahead and trying the light this time. Another light, another heater. lol
                        I received my light today. I like it. The only problem was that I had to cut the inside trim of tank to mount.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Looking good. How much did you pay?
                          010G Long fin BN grow-out
                          020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
                          020G Leulepi grow-out
                          020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
                          030G Leulepi breeder
                          030G SRD FlowerHorn
                          040G Hongi Sweden breeder
                          090G Tangs community
                          100G Tangs community
                          150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

$9. It's in the link in the first post. My phone makes it look brighter than it really is. It doesn't state any specs. The moonlights run when the whites are turned on so it has a blueish tint.

Comment

Darn, can't beat that price. Great deal.
                              010G Long fin BN grow-out
                              020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
                              020G Leulepi grow-out
                              020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
                              030G Leulepi breeder
                              030G SRD FlowerHorn
                              040G Hongi Sweden breeder
                              090G Tangs community
                              100G Tangs community
                              150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

Working...
                              X