June 2015 GHAC Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 2015 GHAC Newsletter

Here is the June GHAC Newsletter. This month we have an interview with Andrew M. Senske of Aquarium Design Group, Austin Prestridge finishes out his Rift Lake series with the Dying Lake Victoria, and Brandon O'Brian gives us the details of keeping the Crescent Betta (Betta imbellus). Also cover the unique fish we have seen at the local shops around town. This is the newsletter for aquarists in Houston at 16 pages and growing! This is all made possible by my wonderful authors, lets be sure and thanks them for all they do every month to make this available and build our community here in Houston. Please let us know what you think and love hearing your thoughts!

Mediafire Copy

Facebook Copy
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Great job to all the authors, I really enjoyed the interview and the cover of fish in the local shops.

Comment

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed, its always a fun project to do every month.
      Desiderius Erasmus
      GHAC President

Comment

Only 16 pages? Man you are slipping jk haha

Was a great read to get some insights on design and different species. always nice to get views on different species whenever i do decide to flip a tank

thanks for putting it together Roy

Comment

Definitely welcome, its a real treat to have the chance to work with some great authors and shops to showcase some fun stuff for us locals.
          Desiderius Erasmus
          GHAC President

Comment

Originally posted by HiepSTA View Post
            Great job to all the authors, I really enjoyed the interview and the cover of fish in the local shops.
            Thank you very much! I appreciate it!
            ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something
            fishy going on here, and I kinda like it!

Comment

Originally posted by HiepSTA View Post
              Thanks for reading!

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Working...
              X