Polypterus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Polypterus

Hey guys, I need to slim down my collection a bit and have a few bichirs I'm going to let go.

x1 10"-12" Captive Bred Lapradei (has some sort of problem with it's dorsal finlets towards the end of it's body, but it has no problems eating, swimming or anything. IMO gives it uniqueness) $50

x1 11"-12" Wild Caught Palmas Buettikoferi $50

x1 5"-6" Wild Caught Weeksii (doesn't really eat anything else other than tilapia, except a mix of pellets occasionally. She could probably be trained onto pellets full time, but I haven't really had the time to do that) $60

I have some other such as a couple of palmas palmas, a 21" Wild Caught Nigerian Lapradei, and a 10" Wild Caught Senegal I am pondering selling for the right prices, but haven't fully committed to selling them yet. So if you are interested in any of these few you can shoot me some offers.

Not really interested in any trades for these guys except for maybe other polypterus such as Angsorii, or Wild Caught Teugelsi. I might be interested in trading for other species so just send me a PM if you have some others to trade.

I might be willing to meet if you aren't too far, but If your all the way across town I'd be willing to travel halfway if you pay for the gas money.

Thanks

Just PM me if you want to see some pics.

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

lap pending. Need these guys gone

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump