125 Gallon Tank and Stand for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 125 Gallon Tank and Stand for Sale

Used 125 Gallon Tank and Stand for Sale grey color. 6 by 18 by 24. Tank and stand are both Oceanic brand. Solid as a rock, this tank has served me well just have a new bigger one to set up. No visible scratches that i've noticed with water in it, stand has some peeled paint on bottom and inside.. In pic tank is covered in coraline, etc. I'm planning on rinsing the tank tomorrow and soaking in vinegar water and can provide better pics after. Located in the Galleria area 77057. I'd like to get this out of my garage as soon as possible, price is $350 or best offer. Like I said i want to move this so the best offer after a few days will take it. I will throw in a CPR overflow for 50 bucks. I do have some other equipment I won't be using for my new tank and the buyer gets first dibs. Send me your offers. PM or text me at 713-315-7906

Couple pics with the tank cleaner. This is OBO so please feel free to make you an offer. There are no lights, lids or filters for the tank but I do have a couple Halide lights that will be available as soon as my other tank is up and running that buyer gets first dibs on.

Attached Files

Comment

Price drop, $250 or best offer.

Comment

Working...
      X