Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May GHAC Meeting at That Aquarium Place (Monster Fish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May GHAC Meeting at That Aquarium Place (Monster Fish)

The May GHAC and Texas Aquatics meeting will be held at That Aquarium Place. We will be covering a wide range of topics when applied to larger 'monster' fish in the hobby. From tank size to filtration and feeding, touching on many of the commonly kept species. We will be having a raffle to raise money for the Texas Children's Hospital. As always, all our meetings are free and open to anyone interested in coming!

Address - 17036 Stubener Airline Rd, Spring, Texas 77379

Date - May 16th 2pm-5pm
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

sweet right before my vacation! good timing roy
    Last edited by morpheus; 04-23-2015, 09:31 PM.

Comment

LOL, Glad to hear it! Should be a great meeting for sure and we will be covering a wide range of topics really. From Rift Lake stuff like Petros and Emporers to Arowana and Pimelods. Puffers to Gar. Filtration, Tank weight, Nitrates, Feedings, really the whole gambit of issues keepers run in to.
      Desiderius Erasmus
      GHAC President

Comment

Here is some information about our charity this month. The site has an amazing amount of the history from its founding in the 1940's through today! "Texas Children's Hospital, located in Houston, Texas, is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research. We are proud to be consistently ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the nation."

Our mission is to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research.
        Desiderius Erasmus
        GHAC President

Comment

I will be going, but will be a little late, somehow I think there may be an after meeting lol
          Never fear I is here
          David Abeles
          Vice President
          Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

See everyone at 2:00 today! Again, all our meetings are free and open to the public. We are having a raffle with an aquarium, filters, some amazing fish, plants and all sorts of prizes to raise money for the Texas Children's Hospital. Come out, learn abou some Monsters and raise some money for a great charity! Let's be sure its a great day for Jamal as well, its because of these awesome retailers that these events happen!
            Desiderius Erasmus
            GHAC President

Comment

It was a blast! I had a great time.
              ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something
              fishy going on here, and I kinda like it!

Comment

Working...
              X