No announcement yet.

cheapest place to buy 125 gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I have two current sat + and each have a censer as long as the remote is point at both it will control both. Sometimes its cool to set one on thunder storm mode and wait 10 sec or so and put the other one on thunderstorm mode so there not synced so you get more of natural looking storm over the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by amcgee2842 View Post
      Yes I have two current sat + and each have a censer as long as the remote is point at both it will control both. Sometimes its cool to set one on thunder storm mode and wait 10 sec or so and put the other one on thunderstorm mode so there not synced so you get more of natural looking storm over the tank.
      LOL, that would freak them out big time. I accidentally did that one time, and I heard they were jetting out of control in the tank and banging against the glass.
      010G Long fin BN grow-out
      020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
      020G Leulepi grow-out
      020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
      030G Leulepi breeder
      030G SRD FlowerHorn
      040G Hongi Sweden breeder
      090G Tangs community
      100G Tangs community
      150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

Originally posted by ptran View Post
        LOL, that would freak them out big time. I accidentally did that one time, and I heard they were jetting out of control in the tank and banging against the glass.
        Lmfao! You just made my day. That was hilarious.
        20Long
        8Ebi

Comment

You have a picture of your tank with the lights?
          20Long
          8Ebi

Comment

Originally posted by Qs Evolution View Post
            You have a picture of your tank with the lights?

Comment

Man, that looks really good. I love that light fixture. Gives it the nice cool blue shimmering effect
              20Long
              8Ebi

Comment

I like them the only thing I wish they would do would fade for sunset from sun to sunset to moon and do a sunrise but the current sat + pro will do this but they are expensive.

Comment

I like them the only thing I wish they would do would fade for sunset from sun to sunset to moon and do a sunrise but the current sat + pro will do this but they are expensive.
                  Where'd you buy yours?
                  20Long
                  8Ebi

Comment

If I have it at a certain color temp and turn them off, when I turn them on will they turn on to the same setting I had it when I shut them off?
                    20Long
                    8Ebi

Comment

Yes I bought them off amazon. At the time I bought them no one was selling them here in houston.

Comment

Hikari gold cichlid pellets? Or omega one pellets?
                        20Long
                        8Ebi

Comment

It's matter of preference really. Omega One, Hikari, NLS and Dainichi all make great food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Is it bad to feed them different types? I bought a bag of Hikari and a package of NLS
                            20Long
                            8Ebi

Comment

What do you think about feeding them frozen goods? Like brine shrimp and blood worms?
                              20Long
                              8Ebi

Comment

It's good to feed a variety of foods. I usually have a staple food that gets fed the majority of the time, then other foods for treats. If you feed to much of one food they may get bored with it and not accept anything else. Brine shrimp and blood worms are great for treats, just don't feed too much when using those

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Working...
                                X