No announcement yet.

lighting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the recommendations. i will try to get around to posting a pic and video soon.
    I am going to try running all four bulbs for 8 hours with a 2 hour break in the middle. thanks again!
    ELOS 120 - Retroculus Xinguensis, Geogphagus Neambi
    5g AIO Betta, Pygmy Cories

Comment

btw mistahoo! i cannot thank you enough for the samouri, he is awesom! ive had just about every kind of cichlid you could name and countless plecos and a lot of gouramis, but this guy is nuts, like a wrasse in movement and behavior. eats nls like is candy. very awesoem little guy indeed. thanks again man!
      ELOS 120 - Retroculus Xinguensis, Geogphagus Neambi
      5g AIO Betta, Pygmy Cories

Comment

Now just need a female, they are the colorful ones. I'll keep an eye out for you. I spot them occasionally
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
        Desiderius Erasmus
        GHAC President

Comment

That guy is very curious and is always very slick with his movements. He's got a lot of character. The females are definitely much more colorful. I had one that really looked like it had an animated cut on it. Be warned that you'd probably only want to introduce probably 2 females max (honestly would only add one) and males doesn't matter how much. Female samurai gourami are very aggressive much like most male fish species while roles are reversed for male samurai gourami.

Comment

This is an interesting post. At this point I only do low tech plants. I have the CO2 reg. & tank. I just don't want to go that far.
            BIG, I have my lights on that same time schedule.
            Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Working...
            X