Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April Meeting at Aqua Aquarium! (Rift Lake Cichlids)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Meeting at Aqua Aquarium! (Rift Lake Cichlids)

Aqua Aquarium will be hosting our April meeting and have invited us all to come and overlook their amazing new store. We will be discussing African Rift Lake Cichlids, parameters and general care and will have guest speakers covering each of the big three lakes! Angelino Altieri and I will cover general info and parameters, Austin Prestridge will discuss Lake Malawi, Donovan Briant will cover Lake Tanganyika, and James Halbirt will cover Lake Victoria. This is a real club community effort and an honor to team up with Texas Aquatics and The Houston Cichlid Club! Mike Truong will have the grill going and it set to be an amazing packed night of info and everyone's favorite fish! The Charity we will be working with that night will be St. Judes Children Research Hospital and we will post up more details as we get closer! See you all there

Date - 4/18/15 starts at 7:00pm till whenever...

Address - 8805 Jones Rd Suite 101, Jersey Village, Texas 77065
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Cool deal. Will try to make this one.
    010G Long fin BN grow-out
    020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
    020G Leulepi grow-out
    020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
    030G Leulepi breeder
    030G SRD FlowerHorn
    040G Hongi Sweden breeder
    090G Tangs community
    100G Tangs community
    150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

I'll be there!
      ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something
      fishy going on here, and I kinda like it!

Comment

Shaping up to be a big one!

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Indeed! Can't wait for it to be here!
          Desiderius Erasmus
          GHAC President

Comment

Due to a recent tragedy we are changing the charity we will be collecting for this month. We will collect for St. Judes Children Research at another meeting later this year. A local hobbyist and active member of all our groups and the Houston Fish Box, Josiah Payne had his house catch fire and lost everything he owned just before Easter. We cannot imagine how devastating this must be and our hearts go out to him. He always helped out and jumped in when things needed to be done and was active selling fish locally out of his home. He is an upstanding member of our community and we will be donating the profits from the BBQ to him in hopes he can start rebuilding his life. I know this has touched all of us deeply and hope this can relieve the pressure a bit from replacing all his possessions. We are such an amazing community and every one of us is important. I just wanted to let everyone know about the change and explain the reasons behind it. Thank you all!
            Desiderius Erasmus
            GHAC President

Comment

How awful! I hope he can get his life back on track.
              ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something
              fishy going on here, and I kinda like it!

Comment

If Donovan is your tang speaker,I'll be there.duh

Comment

Got to go to the meeting and meet a few of you. Roy It was nice to meet you and Donovan. Plus a few others. The speaker's were great. Thank you Austin, Donovan, and James. It was interesting.
                  Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Great meeting you and thanks to everyone. Mike, Angelino, James, Donovan, Jamie, David, Austin and Val for all the amazing time and the trophy was such a surprise
                    Desiderius Erasmus
                    GHAC President

Comment

There was a awesome Turn out with all 3 clubs there. Thanks For everything. Mike for Hosting and all the Guest speakers. Too many to mention it all

Comment

Definitively an awesome turnout! Good seeing you again Troy. Thanks for having me Roy, and I can't think of anyone more deserving of the trophy. Thanks to all who came out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

It was a very good meeting and glad i was able to share some knowledge and be there for the clubs. Sry i had to leave a lil early i had a family member in town and we went to shoot some pool.
                          5 gal baby hecqui grow out
                          7 gal baby compressicps
                          14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
                          4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
                          100 gal mixed community tank
                          125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

Working...
                          X