No announcement yet.

Rusties, electric yellows, Red Fin Borleyi, VC10 and Red Fin Borleyi for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Rusties, electric yellows, Red Fin Borleyi, VC10 and Red Fin Borleyi for sale

I have a few fish for sale:

1 VC10 male ~5" and ready to color up in another tank without his brother. $30
    1 Red Fin Borleyi female ~6" - huge and breeding, sold male so need to sell her. $30
    ~10 Rusty fry ~2.5" $5/EA
    ~10 Red Fin Borleyi fry ~2.25" $5/EA
    ~6 electric yellows ~1-2" $3/EA
    1 Rusty male ~3" $10
    2 Cynotilapia Afra nkhata bay females bred before~4" $15/EA
    1m/3f Aulonocara sp. ''Stuartgranti Maleri'' Maleri Island females, ~3"+, 4" male, $65

I am reorganizing tanks. Please email me at elynchttu@gmail.com or text me at 214-621-0586. Usually available after 6pm or so during week days for pickup. I can supply pictures of parents.

Last edited by TTUhouston; 02-22-2015, 11:04 PM.

Here is a picture of the brother of the VC10 that is for sale:

Comment

Prices updated!

Comment

Added sunshine peacock females for sale!

Comment

still for sale.

Comment

The VC10 for sale and his colored up brother (not for sale). He will color up similarly if he is in a tank without his brother!!

Comment

still for sale!!

Comment

Cleanout sale from today-thursday! $2 off on smaller fish, $5 off on larger! Going out of town this weekend so must be able to pickup by thursday night.

Comment

Updated pricing and sizes. Lowered! 30g filling up with growout rusties, redfins and yellows.

Also put up breeding group of the yellows. Picture below of the male a few weeks/months ago. He has lost a little color lately because I added some other fish that dont like him.

Comment

Still for sale!

Comment

Still for sale. Off work today and available for pickup. Text me 2146210586

Comment

Working...
                      X